Rocky Rivera mini art print
This is a LIMITED QUANTITY print, with only 4 to purchase right here. There are other opportunities to get one of these: by chance (ordering a “mystery print” where I randomly handpick one to send) or through a giveaway on my Instagram at a later date. That said, if you absolutely want one*, order quickly! First come, first serve.
* These are sold individually, meaning you can only buy one of Rocky Rivera. This way, other people have an opportunity to get their hands on one, too.
- The sizing is that of a postcard: 4″ x 6″
- Print is matte. The front (with the art) has a smooth, soft-feel coating. The back is a lime green color, and says “WOMXN IN HIP HOP BY TIFFANY BURRISS” in black lettering, on the bottom left corner. You are able to write on the back.
- Each print comes numbered (on the back) and signed.
- Colors are bold and vibrant, but may appear different on your screen than in real life.
Introduction that I wrote about Rocky Rivera in 2018: Rocky Rivera is an emcee from the Bay Area, and has been making “movement music” for a solid decade (prior to that, she was a music journalist). I got put onto her music when she used to go by EyeASage and dropped her first mixtape, titled Married to the Hustle, in 2008. Her line of sight hasn’t changed through the years, as she continues to make thought-provoking music that’s fun, yet fierce, and finds her rapping about social injustices, misogyny, politics, activism, the history of her people, community empowerment, girl power, and more. She’s apart of the Beatrock Music label, and has since released 8 projects, from Pop Killer to Gangster of Love, Nom de Guerre, and a couple of her Rock & Roz Morning After series. She has a new album dropping soon, called Rocky’s Revenge, so make sure you follow her @rockyrivera to stay up on all things Rocky. Find her music on Bandcamp, and other digital retailers, and go peep her music videos on Youtube.