Gavlyn mini art print
One 4″ x 6″ mini print of a portrait illustration that I did of emcee Gavlyn. See original here.
This is a LIMITED QUANTITY print, with only 4 to purchase right here. There are other opportunities to get one of these: by chance (ordering a “mystery print” where I randomly handpick one to send) or through a giveaway on my Instagram at a later date. That said, if you absolutely want one*, order quickly! First come, first serve.
* These are sold individually, meaning you can only buy one of Gavlyn. This way, other people have an opportunity to get their hands on one, too.
- The sizing is that of a postcard: 4″ x 6″
- Print is matte. The front (with the art) has a smooth, soft-feel coating. The back is a lime green color, and says “WOMXN IN HIP HOP BY TIFFANY BURRISS” in black lettering, on the bottom left corner. You are able to write on the back.
- Each print comes numbered (on the back) and signed.
- Colors are bold and vibrant, but they may appear different on your screen than in real life.
Introduction that I wrote about Gavlyn in 2018: Gavlyn is an emcee from California. She’s been making music since 2006. I got put onto her 6 years ago (circa 2012), when she was once apart of a hip hop collective called Organized Threat and dropped From The Art. She has a distinct voice, laidback flow, old school vibe, bars, & relatable lyrics about everyday life. Her subject matter tends to revolve around the life of an independent artist, chasing dreams, doing what’s best for oneself, staying true to those who matter, relationships, heartache, life challenges, smoking & just kickin’ it, & more. She has released 6 projects (Headspace is her latest album); she has traveled the world (the GRLGANG Europe tour with Reverie kicks off in less than a week); she is on the Broken Complex label; & she co-runs @daughters.la, a really dope platform that showcases women in music through live interviews & pop-up events. I actually drew during last year’s Inktober, on day 2, but wanted to draw her again for this particular series. Get familiar with @gavlynnn!
FYI: Gavlyn has released new music since I wrote that intro, such as “Creative Muscle,” “You & Me,” “Stepping Stones,” & “Third Degree”.