Farrah Fawx mini art print
This is a LIMITED QUANTITY print, with only 4 to purchase right here. There is one more opportunity to get one of these: by chance (ordering a “mystery print” where I randomly handpick one to send). That said, if you absolutely want one*, order quickly! First come, first serve.
* These are sold individually, meaning you can only buy one of Farrah Fawx. This way, other people have an opportunity to get their hands on one, too.
- The sizing is that of a postcard: 4″ x 6″
- Print is matte. The front (with the art) has a smooth, soft-feel coating. The back is a lime green color, and says “WOMXN IN HIP HOP BY TIFFANY BURRISS” in black lettering, on the bottom left corner. You are able to write on the back.
- Each print comes numbered (on the back) and signed.
- Colors are bold and vibrant, but they may appear different on your screen than in real life.
Introduction that I wrote about Farrah Fawx in 2019: Farrah Fawx, an emcee & singer-songwriter from Richmond, Virginia. I got put onto @farrahfawx 11 months ago, when producer Calvin Valentine posted her freestyle confessional. I was immediately drawn to the sweet-yet-raspy texture of her voice, the groove in her smooth flow, her creative wordplay, & the deep emotions fueling her lyrics. Getting into rap at a young age was a no-brainer for her, seeing as how she has a penchant for writing poetry, while listing rap battles & Lauryn Hill as key inspirations. While she has been in music for over a decade… it was in 2017, when she went backpacking through Europe alone, that she adopted the FARRAH FAWX alias & came out lyrically swinging. 🦊🎤 She’s dope on the mic, driven to do it all her way (as it should be!), & is on the prowl to storm hip hop. Her first single “Never Thought” dropped with a video a few months ago (peep on YouTube), where she fiercely spits boastful bars about her lyrical prowess, while introducing listeners to her flavor of rap & she’s taking NO shit along the way. It has me HYPE for what she’s cooking next! Farrah has also founded the @AFTRSCHLPRGRM, which finds her curating experiences that allow artists of all mediums to come together & collaborate. How dope is that?! Check her out!
FYI: Farrah has dropped some new music since writing this intro, such as releasing the “How You Like It” lyric video. Check out the “Never Thought,” video, though!