E-Turn mini art print
This is a LIMITED QUANTITY print, with only 4 to purchase right here. There are other opportunities to get one of these: by chance (ordering a “mystery print” where I randomly handpick one to send) or through a giveaway on my Instagram at a later date. That said, if you absolutely want one*, order quickly! First come, first serve.
* These are sold individually, meaning you can only buy one of E-Turn. This way, other people have an opportunity to get their hands on one, too.
- The sizing is that of a postcard: 4″ x 6″
- Print is matte. The front (with the art) has a smooth, soft-feel coating. The back is a lime green color, and says “WOMXN IN HIP HOP BY TIFFANY BURRISS” in black lettering, on the bottom left corner. You are able to write on the back.
- Each print comes numbered (on the back) and signed.
- Colors are bold and vibrant, but they may appear different on your screen than in real life.
Introduction that I wrote about E-Turn in 2018: E-Turn. An emcee & a soulful singer from Florida. I got put onto her a little over a month ago, because Fake Four was promoting their newly signed artist & her at-the-time upcoming album. She’s been making music since she was a kid, singing & writing raps in middle school, then performing at open mics in her late teens. I’m actually surprised I hadn’t heard of her sooner, because her first album was produced by Swamburger (& I’ve been a fan of his/Solillaquists of Sound for SO long), but it’s better late than never. She just released her third album, titled Young World (again produced by Swamburger!), in September via @FakeFourInc & I’m a new fan. Gritty, in-your-face rapping with a rhythmic, ferocious flow over hard-hitting, expansive boombap beats, E-Turn’s commanding voice delivers honest, personal, & poignant bars about slaying inner demons, perseverance through pain, surviving in a harsh world, the importance of speaking your truths & being heard, seeking peace, realizing one’s self-worth, artistry in hip hop, & more. She alternates between rapping & singing, & gaaaaah-dayum, her R&B/soul voice is so beautiful; she gave me goosebumps a few times (specifically on “Stumble”). Her new album is definitely going on my faves of 2018 list. Go check her out – you won’t regret it! @eturnmusic .