Che’ Noir mini art print
This is a LIMITED QUANTITY print, with only 4 to purchase right here. There are other opportunities to get one of these: by chance (ordering a “mystery print” where I randomly handpick one to send) or through a giveaway on my Instagram at a later date. That said, if you absolutely want one*, order quickly! First come, first serve.
* These are sold individually, meaning you can only buy one of Che’ Noir. This way, other people have an opportunity to get their hands on one, too.
- The sizing is that of a postcard: 4″ x 6″
- Print is matte. The front (with the art) has a smooth, soft-feel coating. The back is a lime green color, and says “WOMXN IN HIP HOP BY TIFFANY BURRISS” in black lettering, on the bottom left corner. You are able to write on the back.
- Each print comes numbered (on the back) and signed.
- Colors are bold and vibrant, but they may appear different on your screen than in real life.
Introduction that I wrote about Che’ Noir in 2019: Che Noir, an emcee from Buffalo, New York. I first got put onto @che_noir when I saw the video for “Champion” about 5 months ago, & in no time was impressed with her strong lyrical capabilities, her flow, & the passion in her delivery as she rapped about her upbringing. She has released a handful of mixtapes over the years, with her most recent being The Thrill of the Hunt 2 (note: it got a stamp of approval from DJ Premier himself), which is super dope & dropped in June. With a furious flow, gritty bars, & some wildly poetic rhymes that’ll make you double-take, her music is balanced by harsh realities & verbal threats, to emotional pain & personal memories. You’ll find her verbally assaulting opponents with a sharp tongue, (rightfully) boasting about her lyrical skillset, speaking on violent life in Buffalo, & shedding light on injustices… to opening up about tumultuous relationships, reflecting on family pain, struggling with money, losing loved ones, & turning her life around through hip hop. All over hard-hitting boom bap cuts. 🎤 Some other thangs? She’s signed to TCF Music Group, founded by 38 Spesh. She’s a FIERCE freestyler. Earlier this year, she spoke to high school students about college, music, & chasing dreams. Che’s a force to be reckoned with & she’s only getting started. Check out all of her music now & then look out for her debut album, The Essence, sometime next year.
FYI: She has released a ton of new music since I wrote this introduction. Go stream + purchase her latest project, titled After 12.